English Year 1 Planning – Jack and the beanstalk – Talk4Writing
About This Primary Resource
This download includes two detailed Year 1 / KS1 planning documents. They contain many ideas for English lessons centred around the ever popular Jack and the Beanstalk story. Some of the learning objectives include:
- To use clues to work out a story
- To write the beginning of the story
- To tell the story using a story map
- To act out a section of the story
- To recognise nouns and adjectives
- To include descriptive words in sentences.
They were created by Kerry Moody, an experienced Key Stage 1 teacher and senior leader and they support the Talk4Writing teaching framework.