Dinosaur KS1 Lesson Plans – Curriculum Overview
About This Primary Resource
A detailed set of lesson ideas consisting of 13 pages. It focuses mainly on science, history, geography, art, DT.
Some of the lessons focus on the following:
- Are all dinosaurs the same?
- How do we know that dinosaurs existed?
- When did dinosaurs live?
- Who was Mary Anning?
- Which Dinosaur should we invite to a party?
- How do we know when things are living?
- Did all dinosaurs eat the same?
- Why did the dinosaurs die
Created by Kerry Moody.