Forest School Session Plans – 1 Of 6
About This Primary Resource
The first of our Forest School session plans designed to
encourage, motivate, engage and inspire children through positive outdoor experiences.
Some of the objectives of this session:
- explain the difference between Inside/Outside
- look at manmade and natural objects.
- sort objects into 2 categories – manmade and natural
- play the game ‘Sticky Elbows’
- help the children to recognise and name Woodland objects - sit and listen to a story
It may be useful to use the following risk assessment template alongside this plan.