Enchanted Woodland / Forest KS1 Lesson Plans – Curriculum Overview
About This Primary Resource
This is a seven page document that provides 12 Year 1 / KS1 lesson ideas centred around the topic 'enchanted woodland / the forest. It was created by Kerry Moody and some of the lessons focus on the following:
- What do you think makes a tree an evergreen?
- What will we need to use to make a tree boggart?
- What creatures make woodlands their home and how have they adapted to this environment?
- What animals live in the woodlands? What can we remember about these animals?
- What makes a plant wild? What wild plants and flowers can we name?
- What parts of a plant can we see? Why is the stem important?
- What might we see in an enchanted wood? What creature might we discover?