English Year 1 Planning – Poetry – We’re All Going On A Dinosaur Hunt
About This Primary Resource
This is a Year 1 / KS1 planing document created by Kerry Moody, an experienced early years teacher and senior leader. It focuses on poetry and in particular the poems 'we're all going on a dinosaur hunt' and 'Roar'. It features the following objectives:
- To recognise repeated language within text.
- To form letters correctly.
- To write a sentence using the suffix 'ing'.
- To think of rhyming words to complete the lines of a poem.
- To find answers to questions within the text.