English Year Planning – Enchanted Woodland – Poetry – Talk4Writing
About This Primary Resource
A detailed Year 1 English planning document that centres around the theme of the 'enchanted woodland'. It includes the following teaching objectives:
- To listen to and discuss a poem.
- To say why they like/dislike the poem.
- To identify the main points of a poem.
- To spot alliteration in a poem.
- To create a poem using a given structure.
- To use alliteration in a poem.
It was created by Kerry Moody and uses the Talk4Writing teaching framework.